Friday, May 7, 2010

Please Meet our Guest Designer for June!

Hello Everyone!

Seeing as "inquiring minds want to know"......I will get right to it and introduce you to Janis Medina-Maghinay.  Many of you will know her already.  We feel truly honored to have Janis design for Scrap That! using the June Kit.....which - by the way - is full of AWESOME goodies!

But that, I am afraid, is another story - one that you will have to wait for!! LOL

Here is a little info about Janis....I hope you will all take a moment to welcome her, and take a look at some of her spectacular work in the gallery :)




"I’m Janis, a scrapbooker from the Philippines. I am a very passionate wife to my supportive husband JE and a playful mommy to Nat (4yo) and Phil (3yo). I started scrapbooking April 2008 and have happily never looked back since. I do mostly 12x12 layouts but also dabble in cardmaking and altered projects.  Among friends, I’m Ms. Bold and Bright for a play on colors always stands out on my pages. I am so blessed to be on the design teams of several manufacturers, to be published on both printed and online magazines, to have gained friends from all over the world, to have found so much happiness in this hobby now turned way of life!"

3 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome! I looking forward to view your beautiful layouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis is such an accomplished artist and her work is just spectacular! I'm hooked on Janis's work - wish I could scrap like she does - but what an inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete