Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We Have Another New Design Team Member!

Scrap That! is so thrilled to announce that Tara Orr has agreed to join our team of talented designers.  Tara is a fellow Canadian from British Columbia.  Tara has a unique and distinctive style, and her work has been published all over.  You can see some of her stunning projects in the gallery :)

Here is Tara's bio, and I hope you will join me in giving her a great big welcome!!


In my 'previous' life, I had graduated from university with a degree in psychology, got married to a wonderful man, bought the house of my dreams and worked as a webmaster for a technology company. I have now taken on the most difficult and rewarding job of my life - sahm to my 3 children: 5.5, 4 and 2.  Naturally, scrapbooking found me through the hundreds of photos I had taken of my kids and meshed with my craving for creativity.  I completed my first layout in the fall of 2008 and have been addicted ever since.

Scrabooking is an escape for me - my down time. It allows me to combine my love of crafting and photography with my artistic nature. I enjoy each and every second of the creative process involved in taking a layout or project from start to finish.

I tend to gravitate towards rustic-vintage/shabby chic with lots of distressing! I am inspired by wonderful photos (of my 3 kids mostly) and awesome patterned papers. I have been fortunate enough to have several of my layouts published and my blog featured a handful of times. I am currently on the design teams for ZVA Creative, Petaloo and Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.

I am honored to be designing with Scrap That! and hope that my creations will help to inspire!

My blog: http://eachmoment-onlyonce.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment