Sunday, January 30, 2011

~Love Notes~

Our dear Lori has been whisked away to CHA this weekend so I am here (Ivana) to keep our blog running smoothly!!! 
I thought I would share a few more layouts from the fabulously talented DT of the gorgeous February Scrap That! Kit! 

This kit was a true pleasure to work with...SO many gorgeous colours and tons of versatile embellies...And I still have sooo many goodies to use up from the kit...Can't wait! 

So without further ado, here are the stunning creations!














For kit details and more information, check out the Scrap That! Site and to see all the fabulous DT creations, visit the Scrap That! community site!!!

Thanks for stopping by tonight and I'll be back soon with a fabulous tutorial using the February kit's technique medium!!! 

Hope you all have a wonderful evening! 

*Ivana*


No comments:

Post a Comment