Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Guest Designer Jolaine Frias

Due to other commitments Melissa Vettorel has stepped down from her guest design spot with us. We are pleased to announce that Jolaine Frias has accepted the position and will be designing with the August and September kits!


 Hello!  My name is Jolaine Frias.  I am a full time school teacher and Mom to a two year old little boy and a delightful six year old little girl.  I have been married for 9 years to a very loving and supportive man, together; we live in the beautiful Hudson Valley region in New York.  I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years and absolutely love this wonderful hobby.  Paper crafts have allowed me to combine my love for patterned paper and photography while documenting unique family memories, what more could I ask for?


I guess I can call my style of scrapbooking shabby chic - romantic with a touch of vintage.  I normally all the design of the paper and photos to inspire me; that's why it is so important for me to make the photo the focus of my layouts.  Besides making layouts, I also enjoy creating mini albums and altered projects.


I have been a long time fan of Scrap That!'s beautiful kits and talented design team.  I am truly honored to be a Guest Designer!  Thanks Vicky and Lori for the opportunity!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolaine, great to see you join us here at "Scrap That" hope to see your designs soon...smile
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jolaine, I enjoyed looking at your blog. Your layouts are beautiful and your children are so cute! I like all your altered projects also. That's something I'd like to do more of. I'm looking forward to see the designs that you come up with for Scrap That.

    ReplyDelete