Thursday, December 6, 2012

ScrapThat! Kit December Creations by Amarilys Doria

Amarilys here today sharing with you the projects that I made with the December Kit "Memories..."

My first layout is based on my sketch for ScrapThat! December Kit.
http://api.ning.com/files/C7oAh9snFqNJA8e-g6THzgNZ6YiGhoR*Ptd0*KlOHYHdjVKo5sFv4eqpN89EMVUkVYubIOIHaDUv0CvRV37nCYyv4WRUn4Qv/sketch_amarilys_100December.jpg
Everyone is welcome to participate, all entries due by December 30th. (NOTE: Due Date has been extended from the 15th to the 30th this month)


I used the Main Kit and The Embellishment Add On for this layout. The picture was taken last year during Christmas Eve dinner. I mirrored the sketch to suit my picture better.

Here are a few close ups:





My second layout is based on Kaisercraft November Saturday Sketch #1:

I used the Main Kit only for this layout. The pictures were taken last year during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas at the Magic Kingdom. I handmade the leaves and the light fixture chipboard. Come back later this month and I'll show you how I made it!

Here are a few close ups:





For my last project, I decided to make a non-Christmas project. 

I used the Main Kit only for this gift set. I made an address book, which is actually an altered mini notepad, and a matching card for a friend who moved away. I had everyone add their mailing address on the contact pad for her to keep during the goodbye party. 

Here are a few close ups:
Card-
</span><span style=

Address Book-
Photobucket

Inside
Photobucket

Back
Photobucket

Featuring Kaisercraft's "Turtle Dove" line, this December Kit combines elegant vintage images with classic Christmas colors, so whether you prefer shabby, classic or vintage style pages ~ you can do it all with this kit! Included are poinsettias and holiday leaves from WOC and Green Tara, multiple ribbons from May Arts, Christmas chippies from Fabscraps and more! The Prima flowers in the add-on are such a great mix of textures from neutral to blingy! You can find the December Kit "Memories..." on the ScrapThat! Kit Page.

Thanks for stopping! I hope that you are inspired to make something with this amazing kit! If you want to see more of my creations, please stop by my blog today!

1 comment: