Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Kit Creations with Sarah R.


Sarah here to share with you my creations with the gorgeous January Kit! I just loved this paper collection by Bo Bunny - so perfect for Winter photos of my sweet little guy! 

~ First Snow ~
Main Kit, EAO, FAO
Based on the January Sketch
For this layout - I offset the sketch and used a lot of elements from the Bo Bunny sticker sheet. I added in some rhinestones from the Embellishment Add-on and the Prima floral vine from the Flower Add-on.

~1 Yr ~
Main Kit Only
This layout features a postage stamp background (see my tutorial for this right here in a couple of days) and lots of punchwork and die-cut elements. I actually tore apart an old page that I never really loved to get the photo and snowflake elements for this layout. I then redesigned the page using the gorgeous papers, corrugated cardboard and fabulous knit ribbon from the Main Kit. I added a doily and tag from my stash.

~ Snowflake Rosettes ~
Main Kit, EAO, PAO
These snowflake rosettes were inspired by a tutorial I found on Pinterest. I just love the pompom ribbon from the Main Kit that I used to frame the small medallions in the centre. These will make such pretty decorations in my home each winter!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations, Sarah!! Thanks for sharing the details!! ~ Blessigns

    ReplyDelete