Thursday, February 28, 2013

Laura's March Kit Reveal


Hi everyone! I am so excited to be sharing my very first creations with ScrapThat! Kits with you! This month we all got to work with an amazing company - Meg's Garden! Their papers have beautiful designs and a glossy finish, and wonderful colors.

My first layout I  made for my challenge to you all this month.....

"Sometimes"

I used the MK, EAO, PAO, FAO for this one!

I rolled the Filmstrip and tacked it with a little hot glue to add dimension. I also painted the chipboard butterfly with the smooch that is included in the kit, made some flowers with the cardstock and shredded the edges a bit.  To add some interest to the title I mixed my letter stickers


 

My next layout I did lots of fussy cutting.....these papers just begged to be fussy cut!  I used foam dots to add a little dimension and made a few more flowers!  

'10 Little Toes'
I used the MK
 
and some of the details


My next layout is of my Godchildren....they are so sweet!  I cut the 'cherish' out one of the papers then adhered it under the chipboard scalloped circle that I had misted with pink. I also misted the gauze and kind of stuck it under and through the flowers to add some texture. I made a banner and tucked it up under the flowers. 

'Cherish'
I used the MK for this one
 
and some of the details


On my last layout I used Amy's beautiful sketch!  I tucked some of the gauze under the distressed and torn paper, a doiley from my stash and the gauze between the flowers.

'Turning 2'
I used the MK, EAO, FAO, PAO

 a close up of the flowers

Thank you all so much for stopping by!

Another Blog Hop Winner!

We would also like to congratulate the winner of the Meg's Garden Prize given away for our ScrapThat! March Kit Reveal and Blog Hop:

I love the papers in this collection. The green's and Pinks are just gorgeous. It makes me wish for spring! Love Love Love!'
She won this fabulous card set of Meg's Garden
Spring Paisley 6 x 6 papers:
Congratulations Barbara!! 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! LOVE the first. The flowers are just divine!!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many gorgeous creations here Laura! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations Laura - so glad to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful work and amazing details!! Thanks for sharing. We are so glad to have you on the ScrapThat! team! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work Laura! So glad to h ave you here with us!

    Congrats Barbara! You will love these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These layouts are wonderful. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous work, Laura! So excited to be working with you again!

    ReplyDelete