Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Introducing our Anniversary Kit Guest Designer, Gabrielle Pollacco


ScrapThat! has a very special guest designer with us for our May Anniversary Kit. 

We are delighted to introduce
Gabrielle Pollacco.

My name is Gabrielle Pollacco, I'm a mom of 2 sweet girls, happily married to my husband Steve and we have one big fluffy Labradoodle named Zoe, that sometimes makes her way into our family photos!  

Many of you may know me from some of my past and present design teams which include, Bo Bunny, Webster's Pages, Maja Design, Dusty Attic and Scrap365 Magazine (Some of my past design teams being, Daisy D's, The Color Room and Zva Creative).  I've been scrapping for many years now and would say that my style would be described as vintage/shabby-chic. I love trying out new techniques and love to share my tutorials with my blog readers! I've had the privilege of being a Guest Designer for ScrapThat! in the past year and was delighted to come back to scrap with this year's Anniversary kit! 

Gabrielle Pollacco xo

3 comments:

  1. We are so delighted to have your designing with us for our special anniversary kit, Gabrielle!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your work Gabi. I always do....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gabrielle! You are going to do an amazing job with this kit, I just know it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete