Friday, August 16, 2013

ScrapThat! Kit August Creations by Amarilys Doria

Amarilys here today sharing with you the projects that I made with the ScrapThat! August "Days To Remember" Kit. This kit is simply gorgeous and filled to the rim with scrappy goodies!

My first layout is based on my sketch for ScrapThat! August Kit.



and here is the layout:

My first layout is based on my sketch for this month. I used the Main Kit Only for this layout. Picture is of my hubby and I at the park where we got married 1.5 yrs after our wedding. I handmade the white flower I used here. You can find the tutorial on my BLOG.

Here are a few close ups:








My second layout is of my adorable niece Amy Helen. She is now 7 months old and growing so fast! She was only 3 months old on these pictures taken during Easter 2013.


I used the Main Kit, FAD and EAO for this layout. The doily is from my stash. Her tutu matches perfectly the flowers and papers on this kit!

Here are a few close ups:










My last project with this kit is a gift card set with a gift box.


I used the Main Kit Only for this card set. The purple cardstock on the box and small butterflies are from my stash. I love how this set turned out!

Here are a few close ups:

Close up of one of the cards:




Close up of the box:


Since this is my last post for ScrapThat!, I want to thank Kaitlyn for having me be a Sketch/Layout designer for the past year and a half. I really appreciate the opportunity you gave me. To my fellow DT members, thanks for your hard work and I'll keep in touch with you all through your blogs. I wish you all the best in your scrappy endeavors. Tracey S, you are an amazing DT leader!

To the ScrapThat! Community, you gals are all amazing! Thank you for your support in the monthly sketch challenge. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog and maybe become a follower. I'd love to keep in touch with you all as well.

I'll miss working with you all! 

2 comments: